REDUCE THE RISK OF CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFECTION
Dear students/cadets of 1 CHD AIR SQN, CHANDIGARH... when the going gets tough the tough gets going... These are few of the choices which we must make for ourselves, our family, our nation.
- Just stay indoors...
- Keep on studying 4 to 5 hours.
- Exercise/meditation/for an hour/
- Learn a foreign language through you tube/learn a new subject /course online.
- Help your parents in cooking/cleaning the house /
- Show gratitude to grandparents/elders...
- Most importantly learn to take control of your mind .Do not fall prey to video games and online games .
- Read a classic novel in language of your choice .
- Talk with your family members, Be Frank and Honest....
- Try to eat /prepare /breakfast ;lunch ;and dinner together .
- Pray together....stay Healthy happy and motivated.
- Taking Care of Mental Health of Elderly during COVID-19
- Taking Care of Mental Health of Children during COVID-19
- RESPONSE TO COVID-19 UNION & STATE GOVERNMENTS
- The COVID 19 Prevention Handbook
- Tips for Divyangjan to prevent COVID
- EXERCISE-NCC-YOGDAN COVID 19 Dos & Don't
EXERCISE-NCC-YOGDAN COVID 19 Dos & Don't(Hindi)
- COVID-19 Dos & Don't National Disaster Management Authority
Jai Hind... (Dr. Rakesh Thakur)