Dr. Jatinder Pal Singh
- Awarded Bharat Gaurav Award 2017.
- “Global outreach Award 2018-19” by GOREA As Teacher of Physics Year 2019.
- Awarded Gold Medal for standing first in M.Sc. (Applied Physics) for 1986-88 from Panjab university Chandigarh
- Awarded Gold Medal for standing first in B.Sc in 1986 from H.P.U SHIMLA.
- Awarded with two Silver Medals from P.U Chandigarh for standing first in M.Sc (1) and M.sc (2).
- Smt Leela Devi Memorial scholarship for standing first in Pre. Engg from G C Mandi(HP).
- Awarded Sanjay Gandhi national scholarship for standing first in B.Sc from H.P.U Shimla.
- Awarded Jawaharlal Nehru award for standing first in M.sc Physics.
- Member Senate Punjabi University Patiala from 2000-2002.
- Member Senate Panjab University Chandigarh from 2015-17.
- Authored three books
- 1. “Rainbow Physics” book for 12th class published in October 2017 with ISBN NO: 978-1-5457-0810-1 BY EDUCREATION PUBLISHERS New Delhi
- 2. Measurement of Human Bio-field Energetic Instruments (eBook)
- 3. “Conscious Control of human energy field (eBook) Aura
Dr. Baljeet Singh
- Dr. Baljeet Singh, Associate Professor (Maths) awarded Indian National Science Academy Medal for Young scientists in Mathematics in year 2001.
- Received Indra Gandhi Priyadarshini award in year 2009.
- He completed three years ‘INSA Young Scientist’ project in November, 2008.
- Dr. Baljeet Singh, attended Bi-Lateral Exchange Programme in 2013 at University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- He participated in 7th International Congress on Industrial & Applied Mathematics in 2011 in Vancouver, Canada.
- He visited faculty of Information & Mathematics Science, University of Glasgow as a visiting researcher.
Dr. Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- Dr. Anuradha Bhattacharyya, Assistant Professor (English) was felicitated with ‘Sahitya Shree’ by ‘Kafla Intercontinental 11th International Writers’ Meet held at Udaipur in October, 2016.
- She has 7 books to her credit and so far published 15 research papers in international academic journals.
- Dr. Bhattacharyya has done her Ph.d from IIT, Kharagpur and is currently supervising 3 Ph.d scholars and 2 M.Phil students.
- She is a member of the International Advisory Board of Social Sciences & Humanities Review, University of Ruhuna, SRI LANKA since May, 2016.
Dr. Monika Aggarwal
- Dr. Monika Aggarwal, Assistant Professor of Commerce has been assigned ICSSR sponsored project, “Awareness of financial literacy among youth”, in July, 2016.
Dr. Jagdish Kaur
- Dr. Jagdish Kaur, Assistant Professor (Zoology) has been assigned UGC sponsored project, “Mosquito Diversity of Baddi (HP) and surrounding areas: Impact of Demographic & Developmental changes, in September 2016.
Dr. Benudhar Patra
- Dr. Benudhar Patra, Associate Professor (History) worked upon two UGC sponsored projects, one major, “Dalits of Punjab: Origin, Identity & Transformation” (2011-13) and one minor, “Urbanization in early India: Orissan perspective” (2007-08).
Dr. Anuradha Sharma
- Dr. Anuradha Sharma, Associate Professor (Chemistry) was given a certificate of commendation by the then Governor of Punjab Sh. Shivraj Patil on Republic Day 2012.
- She was awarded with ‘Swami Vivekanand Award’ for excellence for working in NGO ‘Hamari Kaksha’, the organization working in the field of ‘Education for all’ since 2003 in the year 2015.
- Dr. Anuradha Sharma won an award of Vocational Excellence by Rotary Club, Chandigarh, 2011.
- She is a winner of Godfrey Philips Award for Social Bravery (National level), 2010.
- Dr. Anuradha Sharma was given commendation certificates and letter of appreciation by Chandigarh Administration continuously from 2007 to 2012 for her contribution in the field of Education to disadvantaged children and social welfare.
Dr. Mamta Joshi
- Dr. Mamta Joshi, Assistant Professor (Music) has been awarded ‘Sangeet Natak Academy National Award’ by Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India in the year 2016.
- She was awarded with ‘Alberta Legislative Assembly Appreciation Award’, Canada, in 2015.
- Dr. Mamta Joshi was honoured by ‘California Legislative Assembly (USA)’, in 2013.
- Dr. Mamta Joshi was awarded with ‘House of Commons Appreciation Award’, Canada Parliament, in 2010 and again in 2015.
- She performed ‘Sufi Kalam’, a musical programme organized by Ministry of Tourism at Delhi Hatt, September 27, 2015.
- She presented ‘Sufi Kalam’, a musical programme organized by UP government at Varindavan, September 21, 2015.
- Dr. Mamta Joshi presented ‘Sufi Kalam’ at International Sufi festival organized by Department of Cultural Affairs, Punjab, March 02, 2015.
- Five (5) students of PGGC 11 represented at Republic Day Parade 2020 at New Delhi.
1. Cdt Sgt Rohit Rangra (NCC Air Wing), 2. LFC Aditi (NCC Air Wing), 3. LFC Paras Sharma (NCC Air Wing)
4. PO Cadet Nitish singh (NCC Merchant Navy Wing), 5. Namit Kumar (NSS volunteer)
- NCC Air Wing of PGGC 11 won the overall Best Trophy in NCC combined Annual Training Air Wing Camp held from 1st Jan to 10 Jan 2020 at 3 BRD and 12 BRD
- Pooja NSS voluteer of PGGC 11 selected for ongoing National Integration Camp in Gujarat
- Tashi Dolkar of B.Ped II and Stanzin Chotso of B.Ped I represented India in Ice Hockey in Taiwan Cup held from 5th Nov 2019 to 9th Nov 2019 at Chinese Taipei
- In June 2019 PGGC11 NCC Army Wing won overall trophy for the four consecutive years
- Hon’ble President Pranab Mukherjee has honoured Sandeep of BA(ii) for his outstanding contribution as a N.S.S. Volunteer.
- Our meritorious Vaibhav Mahajan got the award from Colonel J.S Sandhu .
- Indian ambassador has honored Pankaj Sharan in Russia
- Our students participated in Youth Exchange Program in Russia (2016)
- Hon’ble Kaptan Singh Solanki, Governor (Punjab & Haryana) interacting with the NCC cadets at Raj Bhawan, Chandigarh.
- Our meritorious Mr. Amit Sharma on INS Vikramaditya at the Sea in 2016.
- Our College Students played a friendly Basketball Match with Bangladesh Navy team in Bangladesh.
- Hardeep Singh participated in the Republic Day Parade in 2015. He also got a chance to interact with Hon’ble Prime Minister Narender Modi.
- Adarsh Raj of B.Sc. Biotechnology (Hons.) 5th Semester got first prize in Bioeconomy Conclave India -2016, organized by ABLE-Association of Biotechnology Lead Enterprises at Solan, H.P., sponsored by Novozymes and Biocon.